Spring and summer are usually the busiest seasons in real estate, so for area homeowners who, for whatever reason, have just decided to sell their Costa Mesa home, it might seem that they’ve missed their best window of opportunity. Depending on how convinced they are about the iron grip that springtime has on home sales, they may even come to the conclusion that they will have to hold off on listing until next year—even if they are actually prepared to list.
This year, the wait-until-spring notion seems more unnecessary than usual. It’s not just that the factors that affect buyer affordability show many signs of heading in the wrong direction, either. It’s also something that many experienced agents are convinced of: that autumn is the second best season for selling a house—in Costa Mesa, as elsewhere. There are good reasons:
- Weather. Costa Mesa can be expected to bring many a perfect-for-home-tour days, often with fewer rainouts and muddy springtime shoe removal dictates.
- The calendar. For buyers who have now come to the conclusion that buying a house in Costa Mesa is called for, most prefer to be soundly ensconced in their new homes by the time next spring rolls around. Many Costa Mesa home sales that are initiated as autumn begins are sealed and signed more rapidly—over and out before the Holidays.
- Speed. The mechanics of closing are likely to be easier to arrange. The Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac) reports that with fewer loans to process, mortgage lenders, home inspectors, and appraisers book fewer appointments. “As a result,” says Freddie, “your home closing may happen more quickly.”
- Atmosphere. In its blog, “4 Reasons Fall Is a Great Time to Sell,” Freddie Mac points out how “the fall atmosphere can enhance your home’s curb appeal.” Once the summer yard clutter is stowed out of sight, decorating with autumn accent colors can make for an indoor ambiance “that makes it feel warm and welcoming to potential buyers.”
- Competition. There’s less of it!
Thursday is the first day of Autumn. If the seasonal calendar has been a major factor affecting why you’ve hesitated to sell your own home in Costa Mesa, you may find it worthwhile to ring us up to discuss what our local experience suggests. Call!
We are built on a philosophy of Heritage & Hustle. The L3 is a full service real estate agency with a regional office located in the heart of #CostaMesa, offering a wide-array of custom services to meet their clients’ needs with roots in the community since 1976. It’s L3 mission is to provide trusted, convenient, responsive service to ensure clients enjoy their real estate experience. The L3 was originally formed to offer personal, concierge-level service as an alternative to the large, nationally based real estate companies. From its small beginnings of only two employees, The L3 has grown to a full staff of 25 serving over 300 clients a year. The L3 is not limited to serving just its clients; it is also committed to serving the community. Not only has The L3 donated hundreds of hours to many area charities, they have also received the prestige of being named one of the #toprealestatecompaniesinCostaMesa If you’re interested in #buyingorsellinginOrangeCounty, turn to the experts. Turn to The L3 and let them help you make your real estate buying or selling dreams come true. For more information or to get started on finding or selling your home contact The L3 today at 714-444-4663 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The L3, L3 Real Estate, Costa Mesa Real Estate, Huntington Beach Real Estate, The Best Real Estate Company in Costa Mesa, The Best Real Estate Company in Huntington Beach, What is the best real estate company in Costa Mesa, What is the best real estate company in Huntington beach, Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach