For those who are on the fence about whether this summer is the right time to sell your Costa Mesa home, last week’s Realtor.com website provided some video guidance. Their video brief noted five signs that it might be time to start looking for your next home:
- If the price per square foot for comparable Costa Mesa homes is on the increase, it means “the market is hot”—hospitable to sellers and a good time to sell.
- You have tired of barely being able to make ends meet—so cashing out now to facilitate a move to less stress-inducing quarters would make good sense.
- Your family has grown, but your Costa Mesa house hasn’t (as when a starter home is no longer adequate).
- Maintenance costs are more than you bargained for (in both cash and time required), so a move to a condo “or a new build” will make a better fit.
- You have lived in your Costa Mesa house for at least five years—so the equity you’ve built up will justify the expense of the sale, new purchase, and move.
Given the sweeping pandemic-triggered shifts that have caused many to reappraise formerly unchallenged career and personal living preferences, a sixth reason for moving could now be added to the list: lifestyle changes.
Realistically, since any one of these signs alone would probably not be sufficient to justify a move, it’s good that the realtor.com staff qualified their list with “might” (as in, “might be time to sell your home and move on”) They could well have appended a Doubling Rule: if two or more of the signs resonate, that could justify a preliminary look at what’s happening in today’s Costa Mesa market. Should that be the case, we’ll be standing by to provide a current analysis—as always, with no obligation.
We are built on a philosophy of Heritage & Hustle. The L3 is a full service real estate agency with a regional office located in the heart of #CostaMesa, offering a wide-array of custom services to meet their clients’ needs with roots in the community since 1976. It’s L3 mission is to provide trusted, convenient, responsive service to ensure clients enjoy their real estate experience. The L3 was originally formed to offer personal, concierge-level service as an alternative to the large, nationally based real estate companies. From its small beginnings of only two employees, The L3 has grown to a full staff of 25 serving over 300 clients a year. The L3 is not limited to serving just its clients; it is also committed to serving the community. Not only has The L3 donated hundreds of hours to many area charities, they have also received the prestige of being named one of the #toprealestatecompaniesinCostaMesa If you’re interested in #buyingorsellinginOrangeCounty, turn to the experts. Turn to The L3 and let them help you make your real estate buying or selling dreams come true. For more information or to get started on finding or selling your home contact The L3 today at 714-444-4663 or email us at email@example.com
The L3, L3 Real Estate, Costa Mesa Real Estate, Huntington Beach Real Estate, The Best Real Estate Company in Costa Mesa, The Best Real Estate Company in Huntington Beach, What is the best real estate company in Costa Mesa, What is the best real estate company in Huntington beach, Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach