Last week, area homeowners who plan on selling their Costa Mesa homes might have discovered some promising ideas for making the most of today’s pandemic-spawned health concerns. The ideas came in a video presented by realtor.com, which introduced some newly popular renovations aimed at helping “Coronavirus-Proof” homes. Since they are designed to reduce the transmission of germs of all kinds, the tips could also spur the interest of homeowners who won’t be selling their Costa Mesa homes anytime soon. The five ideas:
- Replace bathroom faucets and soap dispensers with new touchless models. If you’ve ever puzzled about how to turn on a faucet to do your 20-second hand-washing without contaminating the handle with your unwashed fingers—worry no more!
- Install smart lighting. Contact-free lighting eliminates the spread of microbes on light switches, which experts agree is a leading germ transmission source. Smart lighting systems also cut electricity usage.
- Buy a patio heater. Get-togethers are safer outdoors, so being able to move entertaining out into the open air in chilly weather makes safer socializing possible.
- Upgrade to a bidet. New models that “rinse and blow-dry” are environmentally friendly (and one way to put an end to toilet paper shortage angst!).
- Consider installing a sanitizing closet. New “smart closets” are designed to create self-cleaning wardrobes by disinfecting clothing. New varieties can be equipped with ultraviolet lighting, air jets, or ozone technology. Increasingly adopted by retail clothing stores, this technology is now making the leap to the residential market.
For any homeowner who will be selling their Costa Mesa home in today’s germ-conscious environment, adopting these hygienic renovations would have the advantage of creating timely, promotable selling points. Call us anytime to discuss more on how we are meeting the challenges of successfully selling Costa Mesa homes in today’s rapidly changing market!
We are built on a philosophy of Heritage & Hustle. The L3 is a full service real estate agency with a regional office located in the heart of #CostaMesa, offering a wide-array of custom services to meet their clients’ needs with roots in the community since 1976. It’s L3 mission is to provide trusted, convenient, responsive service to ensure clients enjoy their real estate experience. The L3 was originally formed to offer personal, concierge-level service as an alternative to the large, nationally based real estate companies. From its small beginnings of only two employees, The L3 has grown to a full staff of 25 serving over 300 clients a year. The L3 is not limited to serving just its clients; it is also committed to serving the community. Not only has The L3 donated hundreds of hours to many area charities, they have also received the prestige of being named one of the #toprealestatecompaniesinCostaMesa If you’re interested in #buyingorsellinginOrangeCounty, turn to the experts. Turn to The L3 and let them help you make your real estate buying or selling dreams come true. For more information or to get started on finding or selling your home contact The L3 today at 714-444-4663 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The L3, L3 Real Estate, Costa Mesa Real Estate, Huntington Beach Real Estate, The Best Real Estate Company in Costa Mesa, The Best Real Estate Company in Huntington Beach, What is the best real estate company in Costa Mesa, What is the best real estate company in Huntington beach, Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach