Costa Mesa’s Independence Day falls on Sunday this year—but you can be sure that many Costa Mesa residents will want to also take advantage of Monday’s federal extension of the holiday. We frequently hear that the nation is in danger of allowing the entertainment aspects of July 4th celebrations to overshadow the meaning of the holiday. Picnics, patriotic parades, nighttime concerts, and fireworks are what young and old enjoy about the Fourth, but—sure—they do compete with the holiday’s historical significance.
One way to preserve both the historical and amusement elements of this July 4th’s festivities is to play a round or two of Independence Day Trivia! You can download scads of such trivia questions from dozens of websites, but here are 10 good ones to get things started (some are challenging):
- Which U.S. President hosted the first Fourth of July celebrations?
- What food is served most often at Independence Day parties?
- Where was the original Declaration of Independence stored during World War II?
- On what date in 1776 did the Founders vote to declare independence?
- It’s well known that Jefferson and Adams died on the same July 4th day. Who was the third President to die on July 4th?
- Two of the most important figures of the American Revolution shared the same first name. What was it?
- Which colony was not part of the original 13?
- Jefferson was how old when he wrote the Declaration?
- What patriotic song was originally used to mock American soldiers?
- How old will America turn on this year’s Independence Day?
Happy Fourth, Costa Mesa!
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Answers: 1-Thomas Jefferson 2-Hot dogs 3-Fort Knox 4-July 2 5-James Monroe in 1831
6.-George (England’s King & Washington) 7.-Vermont, (admitted in 1791)
8.-33 years old 9.-Yankee Doodle 10.-245 years
We are built on a philosophy of Heritage & Hustle. The L3 is a full service real estate agency with a regional office located in the heart of #CostaMesa, offering a wide-array of custom services to meet their clients’ needs with roots in the community since 1976. It’s L3 mission is to provide trusted, convenient, responsive service to ensure clients enjoy their real estate experience. The L3 was originally formed to offer personal, concierge-level service as an alternative to the large, nationally based real estate companies. From its small beginnings of only two employees, The L3 has grown to a full staff of 25 serving over 300 clients a year. The L3 is not limited to serving just its clients; it is also committed to serving the community. Not only has The L3 donated hundreds of hours to many area charities, they have also received the prestige of being named one of the #toprealestatecompaniesinCostaMesa If you’re interested in #buyingorsellinginOrangeCounty, turn to the experts. Turn to The L3 and let them help you make your real estate buying or selling dreams come true. For more information or to get started on finding or selling your home contact The L3 today at 714-444-4663 or email us at email@example.com
The L3, L3 Real Estate, Costa Mesa Real Estate, Huntington Beach Real Estate, The Best Real Estate Company in Costa Mesa, The Best Real Estate Company in Huntington Beach, What is the best real estate company in Costa Mesa, What is the best real estate company in Huntington beach, Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach