New Advances Arrive for Costa Mesa Smart Home Products
Even for homeowners who moved into a new Costa Mesa house as recently as a few years ago, the pace of technological advance is such that it’s easy to lose track of many fledgling household products that use technology in new and useful ways. Whereas earlier introductions often qualified as little more than nifty, fun-to-mess-with gadgets, many newer arrivals are well worth looking into:
- More than just a cold storage unit, some smart refrigerators can sport touchscreens that put recipes right there where the ingredients are kept. They allow grocery list inputting—and make online grocery ordering quick and simple. Once Costa Mesa users get used to the convenience, it’s easy to see why running the household kitchen with a dumb ol’ fridge may one day become a relic of the past.
- Smart ovens with temperature probes to monitor food doneness (and signal when it’s finished cooking) can remove the guesswork from many tricky recipes. GE’s Profile Smart Oven allows cooks to control from a smartphone, so you can preheat, set timers, and monitor meal preparation from afar.
- Advanced dishwashers don’t put the glasses away for you, but the newer smart ones somehow sense how dirty the dishes are and adjust accordingly. This can be a true Costa Mesa water and electricity saver.
- Other smaller smart items have smartphone interactivity, so things like coffee-makers and crock pots are easily triggered and monitored from any distance (including right there in the kitchen, when smartphone controls can be much easier to operate than the ones on the item’s own touchpad!).
- Beyond the kitchen, any number of household smart devices are worth investigating—from doorbell cameras for enhanced security to smart faucets that obey voice commands…
Increasingly, buyers and sellers of Costa Mesa houses are reacting favorably to properties smarter than their less-advanced predecessors. Upgrading can be expensive if done for its own sake, but when one of your Costa Mesa household appliances begins to holler ‘uncle!’ anyway, checking into replacements with smart features can become an economical move. Call us anytime: we keep up with the latest tech updates that get the best reviews.
We are built on a philosophy of Heritage & Hustle. The L3 is a full service real estate agency with a regional office located in the heart of #CostaMesa, offering a wide-array of custom services to meet their clients’ needs with roots in the community since 1976. It’s L3 mission is to provide trusted, convenient, responsive service to ensure clients enjoy their real estate experience. The L3 was originally formed to offer personal, concierge-level service as an alternative to the large, nationally based real estate companies. From its small beginnings of only two employees, The L3 has grown to a full staff of 25 serving over 300 clients a year. The L3 is not limited to serving just its clients; it is also committed to serving the community. Not only has The L3 donated hundreds of hours to many area charities, they have also received the prestige of being named one of the #toprealestatecompaniesinCostaMesa If you’re interested in #buyingorsellinginOrangeCounty, turn to the experts. Turn to The L3 and let them help you make your real estate buying or selling dreams come true. For more information or to get started on finding or selling your home contact The L3 today at 714-444-4663 or email us at email@example.com